Regional Family Network
You Are Not Alone
As the Regional Family Network for Marion, Polk & Yamhill Counties, we support children and adults with developmental disabilities, their families and communities in creating opportunities together.
Get involved to learn more about how we are:
- Strengthening Families through Support, Information, Advocacy, Leadership Activities and Family Events.
- Strengthening Communities through Awareness and Collaboration.
Connect with us to get support, advocacy and/or to schedule a consultation
We are available by phone, video, text, email or in-person.
Creating Opportunities has bilingual (English / Spanish) staff available to respond.
Creating Opportunities is a proud member of the Oregon Consortium of Family Networks, contracted by the Office of Developmental Disabilities Services. Each network is coordinated by an independent, family-led organization working in collaboration with community partners and each other.
OCFN Shared Values
We recognize and encourage:
- Family knowledge, strength, leadership, choice and diversity
- Connections among families builds individual and community strength
- Communities that embrace families with disabilities will be stronger communities for all
- Supported families build stronger communities for all
Connect With Us
We welcome you to join Creating Opportunities. As a member you will be joining a network of other local families and community members who are supporting children with disabilities to live their lives to the fullest, while strengthening their families and communities. You are not alone!